|Credibility | Economic Benefits | Stakeholder Interest
- Independent and impartial audits, scientific reports and management plans
- A tailor-made Environmental Plan devised in collaboration to ensure the objectives set, are both economically and practically achievable
- Ecological and environmental respectability
- Protection of natural resources for future generations
- Adherance to WTO and UNEP guidelines on sustainable tourism development
- Publicity and advertising
- Enhanced reputation and branding
- An on-going relationship with ICRS Ltd that promotes continuous improvement.
- Green certification
- Authentic green credentials with ICRS
- Increase in business
- Enhancement of your company's reputation as being an industry innovator
- Increased stakeholder loyalty
- Green banner advertising to increase eco tourism customers and outclass competitors
- Cost effective, proficient long-term solutions
- Commercial and promotional links to other respected web sites like GRI, ICLARM and Reef Base
- A stronger position from which to protect itself against future economic threats
- Reduced Insurance Premiums and compensation claims through reef evaluation
- A professional audit to provide in-depth knowledge of the reef's health, identify destructive practices and derive solutions to combat them.
- An EMS (Environmental Management Strategy) initiates a process of continuous improvement of the marine environment.
- Improved public and government reactions towards responsible and sustainable governance.
- Improved stakeholder confidence and involvement in the company’s environmental policy
- Preservation of resource for future generations.
- Product confidence.
|top of page